Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Problem Solved


Well, I first started this blog in 2009 and let me tell you it was a war. A terrible war and I do believe I won. It took around 12 months I think for me to solve the problem. I tried so many things. I was attacking the problem every single day. Almost every spare moment was devoted to attacking the problem.

Most things I tried didn't work. The diatomaceous earth didn't work. The menthol crystals didn't work. Covering myself in coconut oil at night didn't work.

But after months and months of trying different things I did solve the problem.

I have written extensively about it on Amazon. I used a product, Kleen Free, which helped me enormously. You can read the review here: Kleen Free

Many people have commented and it is worth reading the whole thing.

I am going to try to direct traffic back to this site so that people can discuss their methods.

YOU CAN BEAT THIS!

But one quick tip - many people have commented that a dehumidifier works. I did not try this method but if I had the problem now, I would go back and try that first.

In my next post I will copy and paste my review from Amazon.

Know this, it took me 12 months I believe, but I think it can take you less maybe, possibly 1-3 months.

5 comments:

  1. Hope this is the Blog Amazon's "Jacob" mentioned. We have taken much of Jacob's advise per Amazon Kleen Free reviews. We haven't won the war but at least are living a much less stressful life. Our basic routine includes washing everything with Kleen Free added, Kleen Free baths, Cedarcide spray for dog, our bodies, and beds, dehumidifier (which made a tremendous improvement), wiping any kind of moisture cream immediately on any feeling of mite movement or bite. Sure you can use essential oils but I just slap on any cream I have and it stops and I 'think' kills that specific mite. I use AquaPur as a big gun to kill any mite walking on my body. Sulfur cream helps heal bites, Nuskin stops itching, Lice Treatment with follow up use of Walgreens Teatree oil shampoo that is to kind of keep mites away, you find it right next to the Lice Treatment, not with the shampoos. We also shower using liquid Black Soap with a moisturizer. We also signed a year contract with a Pest Control company that uses a mixture of Gentrol and will treat when ever we call. We are not all that sure their treatments help any more than what we are doing in addition.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your post on Amazon and had to come here to thank you for posting your story. I am in the middle of a war with the bird mites. I appreciate your taking the time to give some details on how you dealt with your problem. I am into my second week with Kleenex green and am starting to see improvement. I have dealt with this once before and found that Kleenex green is the only thing that works on these critters. Your review was a godsend when i was in need of some encouragement Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sport spell check! Should say Kleen green

    ReplyDelete
  4. One thing I would like to share with those still fighting is magnesium oil. It's not an oil at all, but saturated solution of magnesium.
    It comes as a spray or gel and it stops mites in their tracks.it can be sprayed or rubbed on any location where you feel activity. It has saved many nights sleep for me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. One thing I would like to share with those still fighting is magnesium oil. It's not an oil at all, but saturated solution of magnesium.
    It comes as a spray or gel and it stops mites in their tracks.it can be sprayed or rubbed on any location where you feel activity. It has saved many nights sleep for me.

    ReplyDelete